Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog Search for the First Time

First off, I found it difficult to find something that I found interesting and worthwhile to read when I was searching Technorati. The only thing I found myself reading was the entertainment posts. I ended up reading a short post about David Cook, the most recent American Idol winner. It came from a blog called JustJared.buzznet.com that is full of the most recent, up to date celebrity news. Although this information isn't necessary and super important to know, I chose to view it because I find that sort of information interesting to read about. I think that the blog itself is effective because of its set up. It is very easy to navigate and look at. I like that not only does the this blog provide a story and information about a particular celebrity but it gives you pictures, videos and links related to the story as well. 

No comments: